Making Sure That Importing OLM File into Apple Mail Does Not Turn Out to Be a Terrible Experience
Today, we will tackle the challenge of turning that task into an effortless, quick, and safe process.
First off, there is no way to import OLM file into Apple Mail because the OLM format is not readable by Apple Mail. So, in general use, when anyone says ‘Importing OLM file into Apple Mail,’ it means that the OLM file needs to be converted first.
Secondly, the format for Apple Mail is MBOX, which is in fact a generic file format compatible with many email clients. So to migrate data in OLM files to Apple Mail, the first step is to convert OLM to MBOX, followed by importing the MBOX file into Apple Mail.
You can convert the files using “OLM Extractor Pro,” one of the best programs developed by USL Software. The tool brings every necessary feature for successful data export, such as splitting large PST files, converting contacts and calendar data along with the emails, and such.
Any other method of data migration has flaws. Manual forwarding, manual migration using IMAP, or such methods can be overly long and still not being able to convert data thoroughly.
Simples Steps for Data Conversion Using the Application
- Launch the tool after installing it.
- Click on “Add OLM” and load the OLM files you want to convert. You can choose any number of OLM files and convert them altogether.
- The tool displays all the folders inside the selected files. You are free to unmark the folders you don’t want to convert.
- Choose the output file as Mbox or Apple Mail from the list of available output formats
- There are three extra functions that you can set:
- Save read and unread emails in separate folders
- Merge contacts in one single VCF file per folder
- Merge calendar data in one single ICS file per folder
- Click ‘Convert’.
Read More: http://www.uslsoftware.com/olm-to-mbox-converter-for-mac/
Importing OLM file into Apple Mail is considered a very tough job. Thankfully, “OLM Extractor Pro” turns it around and makes it possible for even novice users to convert their data easily.