Here are some of the features that it brings to the table:
- You can load MBOX files, but it is not recommended. Given only when there is no other choice.
- You can load the Apple Mail database directly. You can also choose to load the backup database if you have one.
- The tool supports the much-needed feature to limit the size of PST files, otherwise it can cause problems while importing them to Windows or Mac Outlook. The tool splits the large files automatically, but you can set the limit.
- Converting non-English text used to be a challenge equal to climbing a mountain. Most developers never got around supporting it. “Mail Extractor Pro” does it quite precisely and thoroughly. No amount of text in any language will you find broken or damaged. Even languages like Chinese and Japanese are fully supported.
- Special care is given at the core framework of ‘Mail Extractor Pro” to make sure that the fidelity of data isn’t compromised. By that, I mean, all your details such as metadata, SMTP headers, timestamps, attachments, hierarchy of folders and nested messages, and so on – will be exactly like original with no trace of unwanted modification at any place.
- Another important feature is the graphical interface that has changed how a basic user can convert or export Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac. Everything is planned with utmost care, ensuring no confusion or even mental load to users. The entire process will flow naturally.
The free trial version is available here - http://www.mailextractorpro.com/.